Wednesday, February 4, 2009

went to bed a very emotional person last night. I know that not everyone felt or feels the same way. I went to bed thinking that I wished my mom and dad were hered to see what happened. I wished that my 94 yr old grandmother had lived another year to see. I went to bed praying that my children would realize that and now see that all things are possible. But most of all, I still went to bed knowing that God is in control. Nothing has changed about that. We have a new President elect but that does not change God. We all still need to be praying and not a negative prayer. We still need to be praying that God's will be done as far as our nation goes and that our elected officials call on Him to help make decisions that will affect all of us. We are all still God's children.. God's team.. we can make a difference with prayer.

I love you all and have a wonderful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment