Thursday, February 5, 2009

I am thankful....

I am thankful:

That the kids and I woke up to another day.

That the boys actually woke up without fighting me this morning. They were excited about dress down day.

That Brianna took the trash out without me having to ask.

That I am able to get my hair done today cause it looks a hot mess!!

That we are able to have a home to live in, food to eat, and clothes to wear.

That I got to enjoy last nght with some really good friends even though I didn't win the game!!

That is it beautiful outside.

That its Friday and my office closes at 1:00!

That even though the world seems messed up right now, God is still there for all of us if we want Him!

That my little radio is still working cause wthout snging and dancng in the morning, I probably wouldn't make it!!

COFFEE!!!!!!


I hope you all have a good weekend. I love you all and Lord willing, we will talk again soon!!


GOOOOOOOOOO STEELERS!!! (thats for Michelle and Melinda!! )

No comments:

Post a Comment