Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Good morning ladies. I hope you all had a good weekend.

Mine was very busy, some things didn't go as planned and it kind of got me down a little but a friend told me " We plan and God laughs".. strangely enough, that made me feel better. I did however get the chance to have fellowship in my house last night with my church family. I ran around all day trying to clean the house and stressed about stuff not being in place still by the time everyone got here, but you know what.. it didn't matter in the end. Seemed as though I really got calmer once we talked.. it was good. I enjoy our talks.. keeps me focused on what I want to happen the following week. I hope that you were able to take time this weekend and have some kind of reflection about what you want to happen in your life. I hope that includes God.

Have a great Monday ladies and to the ones off today and tomorrow since school is out... Lucky you!!

Love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment