Friday, February 6, 2009

Happy Friday Everyone

This week was a long one for me. Work was very busy (which is a good thing), I had alot of stuff at home to do, kids seemed to have alot going on too.. it was just busy all the way around. I also learned a little about myself this week with a situation that came up which kind of threw me off a little, but it's okay now.

I did realize this week though that God uses everything and everyone to get His point across. It doesn't mean you are trying to play God or trying to make YOUR will His will, it just means I think (and you can tell me if I am wrong) that God uses things you have been through to help someone else. Maybe some people actually need to hear it first hand b/c maybe God seems so far away and unreachable and you don't. I'm still thinking about that one...... But fact remains.. if someone needs help and it is in your power to help.. then do it. Don't let an opportunity pass you by to show people Christ.. no matter how busy you are!!

I love you all alot!! Have a great weekend, be SAFE and stay warm. I hear its suppose to be nice here this weekend... Lord willing and the creek don't rise, we will be here again on Monday morning......

hugs and kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment