Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Jesus loves me, this I know

"Jesus loves me, this I know. For the Bible tells me so. Little ones to him belong.. they are weak but he is strong....."

I hate getting on to my children. Its probably one of the most difficult things I have to do especially being a single mom. You know, I hate to fuss because I almost feel so sorry for them because their dad is not there. And I have to admit, sometimes I let things slide. But I know that in order for them to grow up and know right from wrong, good from bad, love from hate and more importantly what God wants them to know and do, sometimes punishments are necessary. But that doesn't mean I love them any less and the same goes for God.

Proverbs 3: 11-12 - My son, do not despise the Lord's discipline and do not resent his rebuke, because the LORD disciplines those he loves,as a father the son he delights in.

We are going to make mistakes, things are going to happen that we don't like and ...yes we may even get mad at God.. I have been there anyway..but His love is kinda like that little pink rabbit.. it keeps on going and going and going.

"Yes, Jesus loves me, yes, Jesus loves me. Yes, Jesus loves me, the Bible tells me so.

Have a wonderful day!!

This video is 8 mins long, but well worth it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvDDc5RB6FQ

No comments:

Post a Comment