Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Encourage each other daily!

Hebrews 3:13 - "But encourage one another daily, as long as it is called Today, so that none of you may be hardened by sin's deceitfulness".

Good morning ladies.

I really love that verse. For the most part, I stay in my own little world, never really seeing any of you unless I am at work or at some school function of unless you go to church with me, I get to see you on Sundays and Wednesdays. But I think that God puts it very plainly in the verse above, it is one of our jobs to make sure that we are continuing to encourage each other everyday. Whether it is a phone call, a letter or a simple e-mail just to say I am thinking about you. You never know when just a simple word of encouragement can make a bad day turn good.

I hope you all have a wonderful and safe day!! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment