Thursday, May 28, 2009

When I got home from spinning this morning, I went outside to feed Hershey (he's my 100 lb lab) and to sit for a while. As I was sitting there, just kinda soaking it all in, I looked up at my light and there was a perfect spider web. You know, just like the one in Charlotte's Web. It was perfectly spun, not just a strand here or there and it was HUGE. Now, normally my first thought is huge web, huge spider so get rid of it, but I just looked. Never saw the spider but I figured he was around somewhere. As I came inside, I realized how lucky we really are. How God gave us this perfect world to live in. True enough, not all things go right, life is not fair and we don't always get what we want, but God loves us and wants nothing but the best for us if we will just do His will.

Today is going to be a good day. I am energized and have no intentions on letting anything or anyone get me down today!! Be blessed... I love you all, have a great day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment