Monday, May 18, 2009

It was a good, but somewhat long weekend. My child had a tournament all weekend at Darton so I spent Saturday and half a day Sunday there. Although they didn't place this time, and she is a little sore, they played well and had fun.

I want to say thank you to some people who came to see Brianna's game this weekend. It was a bit of a mess, because we had set times to play, or so we were told and the game they chose to come see did NOT start on time at all so by the time they got there, the games was almost over and we were not even playing the last game we were scheduled to play. Did I mention you had to pay to get in.... it was a big ole mess and I was mad, for them and for our girls.

I hope you all have a great day. Lord willing, we will talk again tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment