Thursday, May 7, 2009

I can hear the birds outside my window singing. Hershey is barking, probably at them. It's already beautiful outside, I was out there already at 5:00AM. The kids jumped right up this morning and got ready for school (they were ready when I got back home). I look around the house and just get this sense of peace. How blessed I am. I forget that sometimes when I start to wallow in self pity and wonder why me. God has given me the strength and ability to do so many things in my short time here, but I still know there is so much more that can be done. The world, with its many problems and trials is still good. God is here, may not seem like it sometimes, but He really is. Just waiting on us, that's all.

I am thankful for:

The Lord allowing me to wake up this morning.
My 5:30 spin class this morning... it was so much better this time!
The kids are healthy and happy.
Brianna gets to play in her first travel basketball tourney this weekend in Atlanta.
That my dryer is fixed!!
I have a place to live, food to eat and clothes to wear.
That my car is running.
That I got to hang out w/ Melinda for a while.
That I have the best job in the world, no joke.
That my ex and I are getting along so much better now.
For the best egg and spinach omelet this morning (made it myself)


I hope you all have a great day, it's going to be a good one! Love you bunches.. Lord willing and the creek don't rise, we will talk again tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment