Friday, May 15, 2009

I think Hanna Montana is the most annoying person on the Disney Channel. I watch the show because my kids like it, including my 14 yr old (don't let her fool you). Every time I see it, I am just wondering what in the world the kids see in this show... and Billy Ray.. don't get me started!!! But I heard this song the other day and I was like WOW. Not really her singing so much, but it was what she was singing:

"The struggles I'm facing.The chances I'm taking.Sometimes might knock me down.But no, I'm not breaking.I may not know it.But these are the moments that I'm gonna remember most, yeah.Just gotta keep going.And I, I got to be strong. Just keep pushing on'Cause there's always gonna be another mountain. I'm always gonna wanna make it move.Always gonna be a uphill battle.Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose. Ain't about how fast I get there. Ain't about what's waiting on the other side. It's the climb, yeah!"

It's called The Climb and I was like alright, this little 16 year old hit the nail on the head. And I liked the fact that when it came on all the kids started belting out the lyrics.. haha. I don't know that they understand the words and I don't know if she was thinking about God when she wrote it, but I was. Isn't this like a theme song of our lives?

There are always going to be situation in our lives that we want to handle. It's not always gonna be easy or fun, and guess what, it may not come out like we want it too, but as long as we keep the faith and pushing forward, we will learn from it. I really like that song....

Well it's Friday people, YAY! It has been a LONGG week but it's time to kinda unwind and have a little fun. I hope you all have a great weekend (it's suppose to rain). Love you all and Lord willing, we will talk again on Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment