Wednesday, May 12, 2010

For the most part, I TRY, and I stress try, to stay positive. I realize all works out for good for those that serve Him. And then yesterday happens, and all that common sense goes in one ear and out the other. And it's really funny (and that's not HAHA funny) how your mind is saying stay calm, but the outside is showing anything but calm. I thank God for my friends though, seriously. The ones that can tell just by me saying " hello" on the phone that something is wrong and they remind me about everything I already know and just seem to have forgotten that very moment.

Satan really does go around like a roaring lion ya know. He hates seeing us happy, seeing us have calm in our lives. And the moment we give into the pressures of the world, he has us right where he wants us. Feeling defeated and lost.

James 1:2 -8 (from the Message, because I really like this version) says "Consider it a sheer gift, friends, when tests and challenges come at you from all sides. You know that under pressure, your faith-life is forced into the open and shows its true colors. So don't try to get out of anything prematurely. Let it do its work so you become mature and well-developed, not deficient in any way. If you don't know what you're doing, pray to the Father. He loves to help. You'll get his help, and won't be condescended to when you ask for it. Ask boldly, believingly, without a second thought. People who "worry their prayers" are like wind-whipped waves. Don't think you're going to get anything from the Master that way, adrift at sea, keeping all your options open."

God is good and perfect so there is nothing that He brings into my life that will hurt or harm me, it's just up to me to look beyond all the issues and stresses even though it seems really hard at the time, and realize that there is a new day coming, a new opportunity to start over and grow even more in my faith. All we gotta do is ask.

Today is a much better day. I love you all bunches and Lord willing, we will talk again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment