Thursday, March 26, 2009

It's not gonna work

I prayed hard last night. See I know Satan is trying to get to me. I see it plain as day.

I left church last night all excited and happy. I am going on vacation next week (so no e-mails from me next week) and it was just all in all a good day. I had to make a stop after church to pick a few things up from the store. When I got back in the car, it was doing something really funny.. making a strange noise and I smelled something that seemed to be burning. GREAT.. this is NOT happening two days before I leave town I KNOW!!! I drive across the street to the laundry mat and turn the car off. Called a few folks and tried to start it again. Wouldn't start.. NOOOOOOOOOOO this is not happening!!! So I called some more folks and thank the Lord my ministers were still at the church building. Michele came to get the kiddos for me and we decide to just push it across the street to the GoodYear.. luckily it was across the street!!!

When I got home, all I could think was " No weapon formed against me shall prosper, no weapon formed against me shall prosper.." Satan was and is trying to get me discouraged and it's not gonna work. NOPE!! I thank GOD it didn't stop on my way to Orlando Saturday and I found out now!!

Today is going to be a good day, I'm gonna make it so!! I hope you all have a great one.. it's gonna rain here for the next three days I hear so stay dry!!! Lord willing, we will talk again tomorrow.. love ya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment