Monday, March 9, 2009

I sure will be happy when.......

I finally decided I was happy when I got married and had children. I got a little frustrated because I really wanted the kids to be older though and get out of the baby stage so they could do a little more for themselves. As they have gotten older I have thought, WOW I have a teenager and 2 soon to be pre teens and I don't really like that much either sometimes, but when they get older......seems that maybe once I get a nicer car, maybe a bigger house, finished school... I will finally be happy. But honestly, there is no better time to be happy than right now. Stop worrying about what is going to happen tomorrow... it's not promised to us anyway!

Life is going to always be filled with challenges, not everything is going to always go our way. We need to stop waiting til we finish school, til the kids are gone, til we lose weight....treasure every moment you have right now. I spent this past weekend doing something everyday with the kids. We went to see wrestling. Not my favorite thing to do but I ended up having a really good time, we helped with the marathon, went to a baseball game, to Mardi Gras and to church. That's what they will remember, the time we spent together.

So, treasure every moment that you have. And treasure it more because you shared it with someone special, special enough to spend your time.

I hope you all had a great weekend.. it was really beautiful!! Last night I went walking with a friend and we couldn't help but notice how beautiful and just a little strange the sky was. It's amazing the things we come up with but the conversation was good. I hope you all have a great Monday and a great week. Lord willing...

Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment