Thursday, March 5, 2009

He told me NO!

All week long I have had a nagging feeling. I had some plans this weekend and I was really excited about them and up until a few days ago and then I got one of those feelings that women get alot. Women's intuition I guess. But it bothered me alot. Now I KNOW God knew about this cause I told Him. I mean this was going to be a good thing, it seemed so perfect (first mistake!). How could He NOT want me to do this? But the feelings I was having was so strong I spent all of Monday literally with an upset stomach because I was just bothered by something. So I just said " Okay, I don't know what going on. But if this is something you don't want me doing PLEASE just give me a definite sign cause I am totally confused about this and it really seems good." I left it at that Monday night and I actually slept better on Tuesday. And last night.. right after church.... I got my answer. It wasn't a maybe, it wasn't a I'll let you see for yourself, it wasn't even a well just this one time... it was a NO!! I mean it was so loud and so in my face, as I woke up this morning and the first thing I said through tears was "THANK YOU"!!! I hear you and I am listening!!!

Jeremiah 29: 11-14 from the Message (now some of my favorite verses) - This is God's Word on the subject: "As soon as Babylon's seventy years are up and not a day before, I'll show up and take care of you as I promised and bring you back home. I know what I'm doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for. "When you call on me, when you come and pray to me, I'll listen. "When you come looking for me, you'll find me. "Yes, when you get serious about finding me and want it more than anything else, I'll make sure you won't be disappointed." God's Decree. "I'll turn things around for you. I'll bring you back from all the countries into which I drove you"—God's Decree—"bring you home to the place from which I sent you off into exile. You can count on it."

SEE--- HE said it right there!!!! When we ask Him to help us He is listening! If we SERIOUSLY seek and look for Him we will find Him.. He's gonna take care of us. There is no need in being scared, disappointed cause He is gonna make sure that everything is ok... He promised!


God DOES have plans for our lives and anything that gets n the way of those plans.. well He is going to make sure nothing does! And His plan is for GOOD, even though we may go through alot of junk in our lives, His plan is always for good. God does not want us to be miserable, but He wants us to follow Him with all our hearts and that means sometimes telling us NO like He did me last night, and I KNOW HE did it because He loves me! Just like I am with the kids sometimes... I can't always give them what they want (I make sure they have what they need though) and saying no sometimes is hard, but I love them and am only thinking of their welfare, just like God does with us.

No matter what it is, if God says ‘no’, know that God loves you beyond what you can understand and He will get you through whatever it is that you must endure.Trust God and know that He has confidence in you and He believes in you enough to know that you will get through this with His help. So even if God does say ‘no’ to you in your life, do not ever give up for God will see you through. That is His Word and that is His promise!

God told me no last night.. a big NO, it's not good for you and I am SOO glad He loves me enough that He did it!!

Today is starting out to be one of my best days yet... I hope you all have a great one! Love you and Lord willing,.... I will talk to you again tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment