Thursday, August 26, 2010

When everything seems to be going wrong around you, it is really easy to focus on that. Its' all you think about. But maybe, a key to the happiness we all want and seek is even in the bad times, thanking God for the blessings He has given us. Our lives are not always going to be easy, things are not going to go our way and there are going to be points of breakdown, but even with all of that Paul still says "Rejoice in the Lord always, and again I say rejoice."

I admit, I am the world's worst when it comes to trying to remain positive when things get hard, but with constant reminders around me, I am doing better and better each day. SLOWLY, but better. God wants us to pray about things that get us down and keep us from being who we ought to be. So, that's what I continue to do and as the saying and scripture goes, season come and go, but this too shall pass.

I hope you are all having a wonderful day. And just to let you know what a wonderful day this morning turned out to be... my very best friend had her 1st baby (and my goddaughter) last night around 11:00pm ( yep Tomecca, she shares your birthday... happy belated!!!) Jessica Ann, 8 lbs, 3ozs and everyone is doing great! God is good!!

"Be blessed and be a blessing"

No comments:

Post a Comment