Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Dear God, Thank you for this morning. Thank you for showing me Your truths and helping me day by day to discern right from wrong. I don't always get it right. Satan makes me doubt. I use to think it was God sending me messages.. woman's intuition you know but I am starting to realize that sometimes Satan has his way of taking one situation and making it into a million little ones that cause me to doubt myself and others around me. But I know that you have given me the tools I need daily to fight and stand up. Thank you for being there to listen to me, help me, guide me and comfort me. You already know what's in store for today. The things I have to do and deal with and I pray that you be there with me every step of the way, being the Father that only You can be. Help me not to get discouraged and down. Make my heart clean and pure, life my spirits. In everything, make it not about me and my needs and wants, but about You and Your glory. In Christ name........

No comments:

Post a Comment