Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Yesterday I got an e-mail from a really good friend and it said " If you knew you would never see or hear from me again, what would you tell me today'?

My first initial response was WOW, what a question and how do you answer that? But I replied and I started to think, what would the world be like if we really DID tell people what we wanted to say to them without hesitation. What would the world be like if we all got positive encouragement from each other daily, what would God's family be like? I think we sometimes think saying things like that can get kinda mushy or even that we have all the time in the world to say what we need to. But as Matthew 24 says: "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." We need to spend our time encouraging one another, building each other up and stop tearing each other down.

Nothing long and drawn out today, just " If you knew you would not see your friends and loved ones anymore, what would you tell them? How would you encourage them? And what exactly are you waiting on??

Love and blessings to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment