Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I don't have alot and most of the time I am whining about what I think I need, but if I actually sat down and stopped being so selfish, I would realize that God as given me so much in my life. Not as much as some but definitely way more than others and I should be thankful. I am truly blessed.

We always say that too don't we.... " God is going to bless you for this or that" and as true as that is, God will bless you, I think we are expected to be a blessing to others as well. My friend Pam normally puts that on her Facebook page each day (be blessed and be a blessing) and I like that.

The Lord has done so much for all of us, the greatest being that He gave His mercy in that he died for sinners like us. He allowed us to be apart of the great things He has done in this world and we should not be trying to keep it all for ourselves. I don't think that is what He intended. He expects is to share those things with the world around us, with the people we come in contact with in our lives. God gives to us lovingly and freely so that we can freely an lovingly give to others. Make it a daily goal to share that with others.

Luke 12:48 "But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment will be beaten with few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked." (NIV)

I hope you all have wonderful day! Lord willing, we will talk again soon

No comments:

Post a Comment