Thursday, November 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Momma!!!

November 12, 1946 in New York City, NY, my momma was born. That would make today her birthday. You know, every year around this time, I start to feel " funny" and I never really figure it out until that day pretty much but I miss her lots. There are pretty much no days that go by that I don't think about her in some way. From the way I cook, the way I raise my children to just looking in the mirror since everyone thinks we were twins or something. lol I even still have times when I ask God " Why" or " Could you not have waited just a little longer" and you know what, I think that's okay, He doesn't mind too much... at least I pray not. But as sad as I get about missing my mom, I can smile a big smile knowing she died doing the things God wanted her to do. That I have no doubt about because I saw it every day of my life. And because she did believe that Jesus was Christ and he died to save this world, I believe John 3:15-16:

" For God so loved the world, that He gave His only Son, that who ever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life in heaven."

I don't know God's thoughts, His complete plan or what really happens after death, but I believe with all of my heart that my mom is with God and I'm going to see her again one day! I love you momma, Happy Birthday!!!!! MUAHHHH!!!!


And to Melanie... once again as I always tell you, you share a really special day with her too! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!

Jessica, I always forget... one day before or after but I know its your day too HAPPY BIRTHDAY, I miss you!!

As always, have a blessed day everyone and Lord willing, we will talk again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment