Friday, August 7, 2009

What a wonderful day!!

This week has been wonderful, there really is no other way to put it. Work has been good, school started, the kids are happy, I have rested better this week than I have in a long time.. it's just been good all the way around. Praise the Lord! And what a better way to end a perfect week than my friend Rebecca calling me this morning and telling me she had her baby. Michael Jr. was born August 7 at 12:01 AM. He was 8 lbs 8 ozs.. smaller than what we all thought but perfect. Everyone is doing great!

So many good things, how can anyone think that God is not still working wonders and miracles even in this world of ciaos.

I hope you all have a great day and weekend. I am going to see my new baby today : ). Make this weekend wonderful. Lord willing, we will talk again on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment