Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Oh no, you never let go.. through the calm and through the storm.....

I got a Facebook status text this morning from a friend in Florida that said,

"Sooo thankful to wake up and see another day. Someone somewhere wasnt as lucky as me"

I was still asleep when I got the message and when I heard the phone beeping I said some not so nice things being as it was 5:00 in the morning. But then I read it and thought, God is talking to me through her. It has been a really long week for me. Most of them are like that though but the headache for 4 days has not helped my situation much. Stress and my attitude has basically taken over pretty much everything that has gone on this week and honestly, I have not much felt like writing, talking, or doing anything for that matter. But she was very right, I SHOULD be thanking God for waking up to see another day because there are so many people in worse shape than me.

I have been lucky enough to go to VBS all this week. Tonight is the last night and I can say this. When I get there I am pretty worn out and ready for bed being as I have just left work.. but to listen to those kids sing gives me chills! That's what it is really all about ya know. I think I wrote about this last year and I will have to see if Jay will upload a video for me, but there is one song that is like out VBS favorite. And when the kids sing it, they sing it LOUD and they mean it. The adults get into it too and I mean just even now writing about it makes tears come to my eyes. I mean really, imagine 100+ kids shouting at the top of their lungs (while doing dance motions too) " OH NO YOU NEVER LET GO, THROUGH THE CALM AND THROUGH THE STORM. OH NO, YOU NEVER LET GO, EVERY HIGH AND EVERY LOW. OH NO YOU NEVER LET GO, LORD YOU NEVER LET GO OF ME"... it is truly amazing!!

So as I go through today, that song as well ans my friends early morning message will play in my head and everything will be alright!

I hope you all have a wonderful day!!! I love you and until next time. Lord willing.....

No comments:

Post a Comment