Friday, April 17, 2009

Love is something if you give it away........

"Love is something if you give it away, give it away, give it away... love is something if you give it away. You'll end up having moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee."

I had this song in my head all day yesterday and I needed it by the end of the day. It amazes me how you can start a day GREAT and a few crazy comments or people just not acting or doing what you want can change that. So just kept on singing!!

Today is Friday (PRAISE GOD)..... I am thinking it is going to be a busy one for me. I have a women's conference to go to this weekend at a church w/ my friend, and a few other thing... busy busy busy! I hope you all have a great weekend. Find some fun things to do and lets hope the weather holds out! I love you all and Lord willing and the creek don't rise... we will meet again on Monday!!

"Love is like a lucky penny. Hold it tight and you won't have any. Give it awayyyyyy and you'll have plenty. You'll end up having moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

:))

No comments:

Post a Comment