Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Being content is a state of mind that alot of us find hard to attain. There is no way on earth any of us can have everything we want and we will always be unhappy if we aren't satisfied with what we have.

I will admit, I have been there too. I have to catch myself or the little green-eyed monster will pop up before I know it. I have seen people go out and buy what they have seen others get, stop talking to old friends because the new ones have more, or just out right talk about what this and that person has and wish it was them. Well guess what? When you die, it's not going to matter anyway cause you can't take it with you and someone else will spend it!

We have to be happy with what we have. It amazes me that people think that because you have alot of money, life must be wonderful for you. Even famous movie, TV and music stars have problems, and probably alot more because of the money!! Try helping others for a change and watch how your attitude will change to happiness instead of the " poor pitiful me" syndrome. We need to appreciate and treasure what we have now. You never know what tomorrow will bring. There is no guarantee you will make it through this day much less tomorrow so we need to start acting like it !!!

Ecclesiastes 5:10 -Whoever loves money never has money enough; whoever loves wealth is never satisfied with his income.This too is meaningless.

No comments:

Post a Comment