Thursday, April 29, 2010

I need some help!

"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven." Matt 18:19

I looked this verse up this morning. I have heard it so many times before and you know how you hear something and even read something but never really THINK about what it says? Well this morning, some things were brought to my attention, some I knew about already and some I just found out about and I thought immediately about this verse and all of you ladies. No matter what things we are all going through, and trust me when I say NONE of us are perfect and we ALL have things going on right now, today.. God is the one, the only one who can take care of it. I really believe that and He allowed us, whether we all personally know each other or not, to be a family through a common bond and that would be Jesus. And because of that, I believe that if we all pray, things may not happen JUST like we want them too, but I know that God will listen and take care of it how He sees fit. So I am going to specifically (and I hope these people don't get upset with me, but I just think that sometimes you have to have names) ask each of you to really pray about some stuff with me... because after all.... God said it...

"if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven"

I have a really dear dear friend, my best friend actually, Shauwan who is pregnant. And as exciting a time as this is, sometimes there are things involved like stress that can bring you down. She is on bed rest until her baby gets here, which is in August and I just really want you all to pray that she really feels God's calming hand and that the baby is born healthy.

Jordan is my friend Kimmy's son and he is 17 or 18 I think and he is undergoing Chemo right now. He is almost done, one more treatment to go but just pray that treatment goes well and that he recovers to the happy, vibrant person he is. Also that his family just kind of gets back to normal and things calm down.

I love being a mommy, it's the best feeling in the world but being a single mommy.. well sometimes it ways heavy. Making decisions alone, making sure the kids are getting all of their school work, getting to and from activities, what happens is the car quits on you and money..well, money is probably an issues for alot of people but when there is only one income, it makes it extra hard. Melinda, Demi, Mollie ( and any one else this applies too) I totally understand it all. Believe me I do. I have been there when I doubted that God was even listening to me anymore but you know what, that is what Satan wants us to do. He wants us to start doubting, to lay down and give up. I am not here to tell you my life is perfect and I have all the answers because each one of you personally know some of my struggles and that each day is different. But I know this, God really IS listening. There is nothing going on is our lives ( and yep, that includes me) that He cannot and WILL not fix, if we just really start to believe and trust Him with everything we have in us. If it means going outside and screaming to the top of your lungs, DO IT.. but then you tell God.. tell Him exactly whats going on and let Him know that you cannot do it alone, that you want Him there beside you... and He will. I have a very special place in my heart for all of you,..you know that and it's going to be ok.

Marriage is not the easiest thing in the world. I have been there too and although I am divorced now, I know that problems arise. I remember when I got married, my dad told me one day "you know, you will get mad, have arguments right? Just don't let the anger cloud your thoughts." That's all, he never elaborated, never said another word about it, but I knew. With the economy like it is, I am sure it is putting strains on alot of households and marriages. But you know what, you just gotta remember why you got married in the first place. Remember that you made vows before God and friends that you would stick together. Now in my case, things just didn't work out, but if that happens to be you, again I say.. Satan... he's very much alive and well and wants to make your life here hell. Don't let him do it. Get on your hands and knees and stop him in his tracks. You do what you have to do to make it work.

There is just so much going on right now. Here in Albany and all over and like I said yesterday, maybe I am not praying enough, maybe I need to do more, or maybe i just need some back up. So that's what I decided today... cause 2 or 3 or 10 or 20 is way better than 1 !!!

I pray that you all have a blessed, relaxing, calm day. Don't let the enemy destroy us. It;s really time that we stick together.. not just talk it, but actually walk it!! I love you all very much and remember .. there is POWER in prayer!! Until next time, Lord willing...

No comments:

Post a Comment