Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Good Wednesday morning ladies!! I hope you all have had a wonderful week so far. When I left work Friday at 1:00, that started my mini vacation. I didn't leave Albany, had no big or major plans and really didn't plan on leaving my house to tell the truth, I was just going to be off for four days. I know I have said this a million and a half times, but I am so thankful that God has seen fit to bless me like He has. I had the best time this past (long) weekend. I also realized through talking with some friends, listening to some stories and getting some much needed advice, maybe I am not thanking God enough or like I should. Every morning I wake up, all of us really, should be on our knees thanking God that He allowed us to see another day. I saw on the news last night that a woman was on her way to church and was killed in a car accident. It can happen to any one of us at any given time.

I think alot of time I take for granted all that God has done, even being so cocky and conceited enough to think that I am the one making things happen. And when that happens, God has a way of showing me JUST how much He really is in charge and I am quickly brought back to reality. These past few days were an eye opener for me. I found out some good and not so good things that honestly I have been doing and as much as I think I am trying to hide things from anyone in my life, there is no hiding from God.

I really am thankful for everything God has given to me. And I am blessed to be able to share bits and pieces of my life (no matter how odd it may seem to some of you) and have you listen to me and give me encouragement on a daily basis. I literally woke up this morning with a smile on my face and a peaceful feeling inside and it was nice.

I hope you all have a wonderful rest of the day. Lord willing,we will talk again soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment