Monday, April 12, 2010

YAYYY for new friends!!!

Another wonderful weekend! It was beautiful and I got to spend some times with the kids and a few new friends. I woke up this morning and I was just in a really good mood which honestly is odd for me because I am NOT a morning person. I cooked breakfast for the kids, took them to school and came to work and I noticed just how really pretty the morning was. I love Spring time (minus the pollen of course) and I honestly cannot tell you enough how blessed I have been feeling lately.

I got to hang out with some new friends too and let me tell you, it amazes me how you meet someone you really don't know all that well and find you are more alike than a little bit. That's God. I believe that no one comes into our paths for no reason. Everything and everyone has a purpose and even if they are there for a short period of time, there are things to be learned. Being a momma of three kiddos brings ALOT of, hmmm, what's the word... challenges. There is always something going on, not always bad either, but there are times I feel like I am being pulled form one end to another and I am trying to figure out how, when, where and WHY we are even doing this and how I am suppose to manage. I told you before I sit in my room, MANY a night looking at the walls at night just to have some quiet time. But during some of these times, I have had some great and wonderful friends that I can call on to laugh, talk to or vent if need be.

God, in all His power and wisdom, has blessed me with some wonderful friends. I remember being in high school (and my daughter is like this now) having one BFF, my "bestie" as the kids call it now and that was it. As I have gotten older and a little wiser, I have learned that I have alot of besties. And God has seen fit to make those besties women (and a few men too) that want to grow in faith and wisdom, learning about each other, learning more about Him and the things we need to be doing in order to see Him one day. "By yourself you're unprotected. With a friend you can face the worst. Can you round up a third? A three-stranded rope isn't easily snapped." Ecc. 4:12 (The Message)

I really thank God for this weekend and my new besties! I pray that God allows us to be open with other and grow our friendships that will bless each of us. Have a wonderful rest of the day and Lord willing ... we will talk again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment