Monday, March 8, 2010

What a wonderful weekend! Albany celebrated their version of Mardi Gras. We had a marathon, bike races, downtown events, we had opening season of baseball this weekend and the weather was absolutely beautiful. I sat on Sunday night after a full weekend with my children and boyfriend and just thanked God for being as blessed as I am. I have those days, sometimes weeks where things are not going so well and all I can see is gloom and doom, but this weekend reminded me about all the blessings that God has really given me that I sometimes take for granted. Both my sons' witty humor and personalities, my daughter's smile and ability to really have fun with her mom and just the simple feeling of happiness I get from watching them. I think maybe we all need to stop on most days and remember all that we have.. it kinda makes the hustle and bustle of life seem so minor.

I pray you all had just as much fun as I do. Lord willing, we will talk again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment