Tuesday, July 21, 2009

hmmmm.....

I am still trying to decide how to go about writing for the next few weeks. There is so much I want to say, but I sure don't want to come across like I have all the answers..Lord knows I don't. I have been actually sitting here for 45 mins looking at the screen and nothing is coming out right. I know what's in my head, but it's almost like you have to tell the whole story from the very beginning for any of it to make sense and I am still stuck on whether or not that is a good idea. God has been really good to me. Not everything has always gone right, but through it all, He was right there although at times, I wonder why. I'm gonna get this together soon and it will all make sense then........

But, I will leave you with this funny story ( and I guess you had to be there) Khaaliq called me last night. " Mama, I am ready to come home, come get me." He and his brother are staying with their dad all this week. He was whispering the whole time too so that probably meant his daddy didn't know he was on the phone.

"Why son? I just brought you a candy bar, what's wrong?"

" I don't have nothing to do."

"Well, why don't you play the video game, or play with your toys you took over there?"

" No, I just wanna come home NOW, it's borning over here, come get me."

"But Khaaliq, when you come home, you always say you wanna go see daddy."

"Mama, no!! I want him to come stay with us, not me come over here.. tell him to come see us so I can come home."

"HAHAHAHAHA"

"Mama, quit laughing at me and COME GET ME."

All I could do was laugh. He was whispering the whole time and he was dead serious and really didn't like the fact that I was laughing at him. After a few more pleas to come home, I heard his daddy come in the room and the phone hit the floor... hahaha.. Vero assured me they were okay and he would call me back tomorrow.

I love my kids!!!

Be blessed and Lord willing I will talk with you again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment