Thursday, February 11, 2010

I finally picked up a copy of The Shack last week. I am almost finished with it, but let me just tell you, if you have not read this book, you need to go buy two copies.... one for you and one for a friend!! It is absolutely wonderful and so on point to me with the Bible. I am not going to give any part of this book away, it is seriously that good, but I will say this, as I have before, God's love is forever, even when we don't feel like we can love or trust Him.

“Give thanks to the LORD, for He is good. His love endures forever” (Psalm 136:1).

God loves us through all of our doubts, our fears, the times when we think He is not there, when we don't believe. It's unconditional. There are so many times when I think I am about to break down because things that come up seem so unbearable to me. I believe in God, but sometimes, yes, I have issues with if He really is listening to me becasue I mess up so many times and I wonder if He ever gets tired of me. But the verse (and the book, The Shack) say it so well .." His loves endures forever". When nothing else in the world seems right, when you think that you are on your last leg and that is about to be cut from under you too, remember that there is not one thing in this world that can last longer or is stronger than His love for us.

I hope you all have a wonderful day! Don't forget, be a blessing to someone!! Lord willing, we will talk again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment