Monday, July 11, 2011

I would say that this past weekend went down in the books as one that was not so good. From the start, it was one drama, one issue after another and I do not do well with
that at all. I think the only time I moved Saturday was to get up and go to the bathroom, and to go talk to my mom and dad for about an hour. My kids, praise God, are old enough to be pretty self sufficient so the cooking, and stuff of that nature, I don't have to worry about if they really need something. Although they stayed under me the entire time I was laying down anyway.

Depression... it's not something I would wish on my worst enemy. And the thing about it is for a long time, you truck along without a care in the world, and then, Satan, well, I guess he gets tired of the fact that you have seemingly no problems so he throws a monkey wrench in everything. So when I got up Sunday morning to get ready for church, honestly I didn't want to go, but I knew once I got there, I would probably be OK. And how right I was.

I love how when God's people get together, things just "happen". Romans 1:12 -
"that is, that we may be mutually encouraged by each other's faith, both yours and mine." From the moment I walked in the door, all the stress and worries went away, literally. I got hugs, kisses from the children there, compliments, and more importantly, encouragement from my Christian family which is what God expects from all of us. And for that I say Thank you! You were and are truly my blessing!

I hope that the weekend for all of you went well. We got some much needed rain and that was NICE! I love you all, and until next time, "be blessed and be a blessing!"

No comments:

Post a Comment