Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Last night I heard that a person I went to high school with had lost her son in an accident. He was on his way back from Florida with two of his best friends and they hit an ambulance head on. He and another guy were killed instantly. One was taken to the hospital in critical condition and the two ambulance workers were also listed in critical condition. This morning they said that the other best friend also passed away. My schoolmates son was 19. He had just graduated from basic training in San Antonio and was leaving for the Air Force soon. His long time girlfriend, is pregnant with his daughter. I watched the news clip again this morning and saw the sadness and pain and I realized that my problems didn't really seem so big anymore.

I pray for Daphne, her family and all the families that lost their child in this accident. I can't imagine what she is going through right now but I pray she knows that even through this, that their lives are and were not wasted, that God will never leave them or let them walk alone.

Continue to also pray for Mrs. Heath and Mrs. Daniels and their health, for my friends who are still job searching.. Angie, Darlene, Valerie, Pam.. for Morgan and Brianna.

Be blessed my friends and remember , be a blessing to someone. Today is not promised to any of us. There is no guarantee that we will live to be 80 or 90 years old, so make every moment count! Love ya and until next time, Lord willing....

No comments:

Post a Comment