When I first started writing, or blogging as it has so been named,I only did it for a few select friends. I mean after all, I didn't really want any and everyone knowing things about me. And not really thinking, when I started this page, little did I know that people might actually stumble on my page and actually follow me. Well, that's what has happened and it's been good. I mean it's really weird to have people you do not know at all, make comments, send words of encouragement and tell you they are praying for you. I have make some great "friends" on here. One would be Christine (http://thesilverlining122.blogspot.com/) who has given me an award, that was also given to her. The award called the Honest Scrap Award.
And from what Christine researched the award goes to bloggers who write posts that come from the heart and soul.I really appreciate it Christine.. all I really wanted and want to do is let people know that not matter how bad things seem, it will get better if you trust in the one who is always there for you... God. I actually started this blog to help MYSELF remember that on a daily basis.
THEN, she said I had to tell you all 5 things about myself that you might or might not know and then pass this award on to 5 other people. So I will do my best:
1. I am a single, divorced mommy (of three kids) and I got my Bachelor's Degree in Management at age 35 while working full time. So if I can do it, I know you can too if you already haven't!!
2. I actually have a brother (which most of you know) but also a sister who is 50 yrs old. SURPRISE!
3. I like sitting outside on my patio, wrapped in a blanket,with my laptop and a cup of wine or coffee (whatever the weather allows)
4. Disney World is my most favorite place on earth.. I wish I lived in the Magic Kingdom.
5. God is the reason I am here today, because I really think given how I lived the early part of my life, I should not be here. He has a plan for me. I have NO clue what it is still, but I pray. I ask and I know that He is prepping me for things that are so great that will make my head spin. I pray that He doesn't give up on me even when I mess up or give up on myself.
and so I pass this great award on the 5 deserving bloggers (in no particular order):
I pray you all had a wonderful Christmas, realizing it's not about the gifts you got, or even the gifts you gave, but about our Savior. New Years is fast approaching and everyone is making resolutions and promises to lose weight and save money. But let's just all remember, we are not all going to be rich or skinny, things are not always going to go our way, but every single day, every minute is a blessing from God so act like it.. myself included!!!
Love you all and until next time.... peace and blessings!!!